question about making parts

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: question about making parts
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 22:16:57 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  I find I'm facing a problem I didn't pay attention to--making parts. I have read the NR, and know how to add cues. But here's a problem: how can I use the same source to extract every parts with different cues? Thus, if I add \cueDuring to every part, the full score will also contain cues. If I remove them, I have to paste all the parts to another file and add cues to make parts. It seems that mutopia scores are all without cues. How can I ease the process? Kieren (I know you are a active composer), can you provide an example via private email?

Regards
Haipeng

网易为中小企业免费提供企业邮箱(自主域名)