Re: drawing a line between a note and a syllabe

From: Germain G. Ivanoff-Trinadtzaty
Subject: Re: drawing a line between a note and a syllabe
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 16:38:16 +0200

Exactly so : how to create a new engraver (?) say "Span_follow_line_engraver" or "Span_line_engraver" that would depend on a NoteColumn (context "Voice") and a syllabe (context "Lyrics") ?

Thanks for pointing me to Span_arpeggio_engraver / arpeggioBracket for the last case.
Germain

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Sorensen" <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 3:17 PM

On 6/14/10 5:15 AM, "Germain G. Ivanoff-Trinadtzaty" <address@hidden>