Re: multi-tempi

From: Hans Roels
Subject: Re: multi-tempi
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 13:27:37 +0200

At 12:53 16/06/2010, Graham Percival wrote:
On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 12:20:03PM +0200, Hans Roels wrote:
> The conclusion of this thread was that this kind of multi-tempo score is
> impossible to realize in Lilypond. All the examples in the thread are
> polymetric and have a common beat (a quarter or eigth). Has anything
> changed since 2008 or is this still impossible?

Multi-tempo scores are simple and have been for at least 5 years.
See the documentation.

Would you mind telling me where exactly in the documentation, I can only find information on polymetric scores in the documentation.

Hans R

Importing multi-tempo scores with midi2ly doesn't work, because
nobody wants to work on midi2ly.

- Graham