Please help with automatic accidentals!

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Please help with automatic accidentals!
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:20:04 +0300

Hi!

Please help --- "can't understand" (tm) "what's wrong" (tm) :-)

Looking at that snippet below i would say that too few notes have natural sign
cancelling preceeding sharp (only one). I would expect other voices have
cancellations too.

Documentation[1] says:

% -------8<-------------------------
piano

"This rule reflects twentieth-century practice for piano notation. Its
behavior is very similar to modern style, but here accidentals also get
canceled across the staves in the same GrandStaff or PianoStaff, hence all the
cancellations of the final notes."
% -------8<-------------------------

So, what's wrong in that snippet below?

Another, side question, documentation says also:

"This [piano] accidental style applies to the current GrandStaff or PianoStaff
by default."

What does this mean? That i need not to say #(set-accidental-style 'piano) for
PianoStaff? Or it can be said for one Staff only to be applied to whole
PianoStaff?

I can not guess answer to the latter question since i'm lost at all!-) I feel
automatic accidentals do work (they do work for that example at the site![2]),
but i can not get them working for some reason!

Please, help :-)

Thank you!

% -------8<-------------------------
\version "2.13.24"