Re: Aligning the end of a text spanner with a tempo indication

From: Richard Sabey
Subject: Re: Aligning the end of a text spanner with a tempo indication
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 16:51:33 +0000

Eluze,

Thank you for that suggestion. It works.

(I had looked TextSpanner up in Internals, but it wasn't obvious from the documentation there that TextSpanner even has a property #'(bound-details right attach-dir), let alone that that property was the right one for this task.)

> Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:13:53 -0700 (PDT)
> From: -Eluze <address@hidden>

> if you add \override TextSpanner #'(bound-details right attach-dir) =
> #LEFT you should get what you want!

Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.