Re: bounties

From: David Stocker
Subject: Re: bounties
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 13:24:29 -0400

This may be a viable answer. At one time, I was a subscriber, contributing $4.00US per month via automated paypal withdrawl. $4.00/mo is pretty painless when you lump it in with your other business expenses. I'd be willing to do that or a little more with LilyPond, since I use it more (often, for client work) than I use Ardour at the moment, if the option was available.

Although Ardour's appeal is arguably broader (and perhaps, more commercially oriented) than LilyPond's, just in terms of prospective users, I think LilyPond has a dedicated base of users who would be glad to contribute resources in a concrete and structured way. It might be worth considering.

David