Re: OMET: Online Music Editing Tools feedback?

From: Mike Blackstock
Subject: Re: OMET: Online Music Editing Tools feedback?
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:32:28 -0400

Thanks  Frank. I've only recently learned that things don't work
properly in Safari, and if I'm not mistaken, Konqueror uses the same
rendering engine as Safari, yes? At any rate that would be good if
it's true cause i'd be able to iron out difficulties with Konqueror,
which runs on Linux, and then hopefully that'll help take care of
Safari - which I can't get to run on Linux.

Thnaks a lot i'll get back to you.
-Mike