Re:re:midi channel problem

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: Re:re:midi channel problem
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 16:06:23 +0800 (CST)

> In the MIDI version of your score, you can try to include several voices  in the same Staff,...

Thanks, I know it. The issue came when I used instrument changes such as pizz and mute, which create more sounds.
  Brett pointed out in yesterday's email that Finale and Sibelius uses different devices at one time. But I ever met a beta version of Braille Music Editor (incomplete non-published version), in which more than 16 can be used, while it only uses basic GM, not softsynth or other vst plugins. So I'm totally confused.

Regards
Haipeng