Re: fyi - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuFreeCultureShowcase

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: fyi - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuFreeCultureShowcase
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:19:58 -0300

Hi,

If you think it serves well lilypond, you may use mine too [it's a small piece],
which by the way is already used in the lilypond manual  [2.3 Unfretted string
instruments] [someone in this list did ask to ear it, now one interpretation is
available - on this page too]:

        http://www.altosw.be/dp/

Cheers,
David