new website 24-hour test

From: Graham Percival
Subject: new website 24-hour test
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:56:21 +0100

We’re testing our new website! For the next 24 hours, the new website
will be the default website; after that, we will switch back to the
old website while we examine feedback and make improvements to the new
website.

Please send feedback to lilypond-user; you can find more information
on our page about Contact.

Note: There are a few known problems with translations. If you are a
non-English speaker, you may prefer to view the old lilypond website
at: http://lilypond.org/web/

Cheers,
- Graham