Re: new website 24-hour test

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: Re: new website 24-hour test
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 21:45:39 +0200

> Please send feedback to lilypond-user

1. Thanks. Personnaly I mostly use "big HTML" because I need the
search possibilities in the full manual.
I think that "more about Notation" or "other formats for Notation"
would better describe the link that is currently called "details of
Notation" (same for others...).
However this is just a detail.

2. When I click on a manual, let's say Notation, the left frame is too
large, i.e. it is not adjusted to the largest text in the manual
content. I imagine it is not possible to automatically adjust it. If
it were possible, it would make the right frame larger.
This also is a minor detail.

3. "<< Back to Documentation Index" points to the old web-site
(http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/index)

Frédéric