Re: new website 24-hour test

From: Michael
Subject: Re: new website 24-hour test
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:29:30 -0700

On 6/29/2010 6:56 AM, Graham Percival wrote:
We’re testing our new website! For the next 24 hours, the new website
will be the default website; after that, we will switch back to the
old website while we examine feedback and make improvements to the new
website.

Please send feedback to lilypond-user; you can find more information
on our page about Contact.

Note: There are a few known problems with translations. If you are a
non-English speaker, you may prefer to view the old lilypond website
at: http://lilypond.org/web/

Cheers,
- Graham

Looks good in Firefox, but the squiggle on the main page seems to be out of place, in the sense that it just looks like it should not be there.

The design is clean and easy to look at.

--
Regards,

Mikemoral