Re: new website 24-hour test

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: new website 24-hour test
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 07:49:31 +1000

I like the appearance.

Search always seems to search only the stable version documentation even when it is the unstable version documentation being browsed - eg using the seach box at bottom left underneath the contents on page http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/index.html or http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/learning/index.html returns hits from the 2.12 documentation.

Nick