Re: Elysium - LilyPond IDE for Eclipse

From: Boris Shingarov
Subject: Re: Elysium - LilyPond IDE for Eclipse
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 02:10:09 -0400

Stefan,

I guess you forgot to cc: the list on your e-mail, it was addressed only to me.

It is quite hard to say what went wrong from just this very general error message.  I am running Elysium in the Eclipse PDE, not even in the outer (host) Eclipse, I am aware that it is the first public alpha and probably not ready for real consumption -- I do not hold illusions that it will be immediately useful for real LilyPond work in the immediate future, right now I just enjoy playing with the technology.

Boris