Re: Elysium - LilyPond IDE for Eclipse

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Elysium - LilyPond IDE for Eclipse
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 22:13:29 +0200

Stefan Thomas ha scritto:
> > Dear community,
> > I wanted to try elysium.
> > I've downloaded and installed the program.
> > But when I opened the first lilypond-file I've got:
> > Could not open the editor: Editor could not be initialized.
> > What went wrong?

You have to create a LilyPond project first, then you can create a new
LilyPond file.

Read the step 4 here:
http://elysium.thsoft.hu/getting-started

If you want to open an existing .ly file, I think you should do:

File=>Switch workspace=>Other
and then you browse in the folder where the sources are.

But it's not working here.. there's a sort of crash and restart and when
Eclipse comes back the workspace is still the default.
Any solution?

Cheers,
Federico