old vs new G clefs

From: Tim Reeves
Subject: old vs new G clefs
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 12:35:24 -0700

I was trying to see what changes in 2.13.27  when I discovered that
somewhere in 2.13 this happened:

The LilyPond G clef has been rotated 1.5 degrees clockwise for improved
balance. The old and new versions can be compared by looking at the
documentation: old version, new version.

But this doesn't let me see both at the same time.  Is there an easy way
to see them both on one page for comparison without installing an older
version alongside the new.
Also, the page doesn't tell me what X is (in 2.13.x) where the change
occurs, only that it occurs in 2.13 somewhere between 2.13.0 and 2.13.27.
Any way to find out exactly where the change occurred?

Thanks,
Tim Reeves