Re: Only one title prints if I try to \include > 1 tune on a sheet

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Only one title prints if I try to \include > 1 tune on a sheet
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 22:01:16 +0100

If you attach the files you're actually having a problem with, we can see how to help. As a general rule, using a \include simply means the file can be pasted into the code in place of the included file. So if you \include a file with the \score and \header information, I don't see why it won't work.

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: "hsweet" <address@hidden>