repeats in parallel mode?

From: William Bajzek
Subject: repeats in parallel mode?
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 20:20:19 -0700

I just read about the \parallelMusic function and was trying it out. First of
all, I'd like to say that I think it's great because it is a very convenient
way to lay out multi-voice music. The problem I've run into can be seen in the
following; I expect it to emit two measures but it emits four instead.
Hopefully my intent is clear enough; what's the right way to do this?

\version "2.12.3"

\parallelMusic #'(voiceA voiceB) {
   \key c \major
   \time 4/4

        \repeat volta 2 {
                c4 c c c  | %voiceA measure 1
                c,4 c c c | %voiceB measure 1
        }

        \repeat volta 2 {
                g4 g g g  | %voiceA measure 2
                g,4 g g g | %voiceB measure 2

\score {
        \new StaffGroup <<
          \new Staff << \relative c'' \voiceA \\ \relative c'' \voiceB>>

        \layout { } %emits four measures
}

Thanks,
- William Bajzek