Re: line break in unequal bars

From: Andrea La Rose
Subject: Re: line break in unequal bars
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:03:49 +0200

Dear Neil P.,

Does the forbid_line_break have to go under \Voice or can it go under \Staff?

In the meantime, I have temporarily solved my pagination woes by
making an imaginary 2m long piece of paper, simply to be able to make
edits!

Thanks for your help. I may never write another polymetric piece again...

cheers,
Andrea

--
http://reloadsanear.com