Re: Barres and enclose-bounds

From: Phil Burfitt
Subject: Re: Barres and enclose-bounds
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 18:41:08 +0100

Hi Paul,

I'm glad it was some use =)

As to the spanner line starting at the staff left edge after a line break - thats not happening for me (version 2.13.17). The spanners always re-start on the first note of the following system and bar numbers remain in place. Odd :(

However, I see from Nick's version that it seems this may be controlled by setting #'bound-details #'left-broken #'X = #number

On another note...what I would like to discover (anyone?) is how to change the vertical padding AFTER a line break. TextSpanner #'padding = #$padding sets vertical padding for a TextSpanner before AND after line breaks. A few times I've wanted to reduce this padding after a line break but haven't found a way yet.

Regards,
Phil.

----- Original Message ----- From: "paulxiii" <address@hidden>