Re: Re:strange programming error

From: -Eluze
Subject: Re: Re:strange programming error
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 00:39:44 -0700 (PDT)

胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng wrote:

> Thanks, but...
>> commenting \showStaffSwitch in the staff harprh stops this warning/error
>> -
>> could this be a starting point to track the error?
> I'm confused. Because all my code seems to be right, and if no
> \showStaffSwitch, the change staff can't work. But please tell me whether
> the pdf output is ok? If ok, I'll ignore this warning.
> Regards
> Haipeng

i can not really tell…

but if you really want to find out about this error i recommend to reduce
your code step by step to omit all unnecessary stuff ( tags, the midi tags,
the dynamics) and also to structure your code [1 measure per line, numbering
the measures] to make it easier to comment out some parts)