Re: large source occupying on myfinal composition

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: large source occupying on myfinal composition
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 21:55:39 +0200

And of course you make heavy use of \set Score.skipTypesetting = ##t ?
So you don't have to wait so often ...

Best
Urs

Am 15.07.2010 21:04, schrieb Neil Thornock:
Not that this is very *helpful* but when I've had this situation, I
process the first half of the score separate from the second half,
adjusting page numbers if needed.  I had to do this with my orchestra
piece -- it ended up saving an hour of processing time!

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 4:51 AM, Graham Percival