Re: random music

From: Neil Thornock
Subject: Re: random music
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 15:25:21 -0600

Good luck with Strasheela!  I keep trying to crack my brain over it,
and it just has not happened yet.  Lilypond I get.  Python I get.
Mozart has been tough for me...

Josh Parmenter had been working on a SuperCollider-to-lily project.
I'm not sure where he's at with it, but if you know SC, that could be
a very attractive possibility for this type of work.