Re: Lilypond for FL Studio ...

From: rosea grammostola
Subject: Re: Lilypond for FL Studio ...
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 13:19:04 +0200

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 12:57 PM, rosea grammostola <address@hidden> wrote:
 If you think its worth to invest a bit in audio engineering when working with a DAW, Ardour and JACK might not be the tool for you...

Typo: I mean of course, if you're from the type 'I-want-to-make-a-hit-in-one-day' Ardour and JACK might be not the tools for you...
That doesn't mean you can't make quality recordings with Ardour or that the tools isn't good. It's not by accident that a pro company like Harrison Consoles use Ardour in their products...

\r