Re: Position Staff between two ending staffs

From: Éditions IN NOMINE
Subject: Re: Position Staff between two ending staffs
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:41:34 +0200

hi !
You can just open << at the place where you want your staff to be divided into two parts, and indicate \new Staff for the second staff. Then close the >> to come back to single staff. (taken from LSR : http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=110)

\version "2.13.17"
\score {
  <<
    \new StaffGroup \relative c'' {
      \new Staff {c4 d e c c d e c
        <<
        {c4 d e c c d e c}
        \new Staff {c d e c c d e c}

        c d e c c d e c c1

Regards
JMarc

clarinetcola a écrit :
Dear Community,

http://old.nabble.com/file/p29292900/4837335148_f3a7c1df6e.jpg
The above is photoshopped. I'm still a rookie lilyponder, and I am not sure
how it should be done. Although I am thinking it could be achieved via
starting a new staff somewhere and positioning it using offsets?

No idea %-|

Cheers
Clarinetcola