Re: Woodwind Fingerings Was: Graphical notation in lilypond - results &

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: Woodwind Fingerings Was: Graphical notation in lilypond - results & call for help
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 19:19:39 +0200

Hey Bernardo,
    The woodwind fingering is chugging along.  All of the code is in the
current development version of lilypond, along with some regression tests
showing the functionality on all of the instruments.  It just needs people
to write documentation for it - if any of you are interested, please contact
myself or one of the lilypond dox people.  Furthermore, if any of you have
any questions about the functionality, you can send them to this list, which
I check once a day or so.

Cheers,
Mike

On 7/29/10 6:15 PM, "Bernardo Barros" <address@hidden> wrote:

> How is the woodwind fingerings project going on??
>

>> 2010/7/29, Mike Solomon <address@hidden>:
>>> Hey all,
>>>     Some of you may remember a waveform patch that I put out there a
>>> little
>>> while ago.  I've since expanded it for a particular project to make it
>>> work
>>> with (almost) any vector graphic.  I've posted an extract online.