Re: Turning on sustain between variables

From: James
Subject: Re: Turning on sustain between variables
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 11:12:14 +0100

Hello,

On 04/08/2010 07:05, Xavier Scheuer wrote:

> Yes, these are some "tricks" you learn while reading other people code.
> Of course it can (usually) be found in the manuel but there is no
> "dedicated section" to explain these "tricks".

Tricks and Tweaks are for the the LSR (http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/) and for relatively simple and common tweaks, the 'selected snippets' at the end of each section in the manual.

If you think you have found something others would benefit from then see

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/html/contributing.html

The specific application of something that is documented as far as I can tell, isn't a trick or even in this case a tweak.

It's just an application of a function of LilyPond in one of perhaps many ways. Which would be impractical to document.

Regards,

James