Re: no line for textspanner

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: no line for textspanner
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 17:41:18 +0100

On 6 August 2010 17:31, James <address@hidden> wrote:

> I don't know what adding 'convert rule' means. :/

A convert rule is what convert-ly uses to update old .ly files.  All
the rules are contained in python/convertrules.py.

A full LSR update (running makelsr.py on the docs tarball from LSR)
calls convert-ly on all the snippets.

> I have no problems adding this to D/S/N and then running makelsr as I would
> for any 'new' snippet if that is ok?

We only move an LSR docs snippet to snippets/new if it can't be
updated using convert-ly (this usually means anything more complicated
than a simple search-and-replace).

Cheers,
Neil