Re: Lilypond performance

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Lilypond performance
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 22:54:01 +0200

On 6 August 2010 22:31, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:

> There's a section in the Learning manual called "speeding up
> lilypond", or something like that.  This sounds like a good place
> to look.

Hi Graham,

Are you speaking of LM 4.6.5 Avoiding tweaks with slower processing ?

It is not really speaking about "speeding up", but rather
"make things better at cost of extra time (slowering)".
Because by default LilyPond does not perform these "extra checks".

That said, if you were speaking about another part of the manual which
can effectively "speed up" lilypond, I would be interested.

Cheers,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>