Defining event classes programmatically

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Defining event classes programmatically
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 14:44:49 +0200

Hey all,
    I've been using several examples of user-end-defined engravers to define
my own and none of them, as far as I know, define event classes that are
then listened to by said engravers.  Looking at the source, I see that in
scm/define-event-classes this is done around line 65, but it is not publicly
accessible.  Is there a way to do this programmatically?

Thanks!
~Mike