Bug in Lilypondtool PDF preview with landscape pages

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Bug in Lilypondtool PDF preview with landscape pages
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:42:32 +1000

If I use landscape pages they don't display in the Lilypondtool PDF preview until I change the zoom level. With my test input file below, if I build the file with A4 page it appears in the preview when the build completes. Change to A4 landscape and build and the preview remains blank until I change the zoom level, after which the page appears. Build again and it again disappears until the zoom level is changed. I also tried with A3 portrait and landscape and got the same result.

Using Lilypond 2.13.29, jEdit 4.3.2 with Sun Java 1.6.0_20 and the current Lilypondtool from the jEdit plugin manager. OS is Ubuntu 10.04 amd64.

I ran the same test on a Windows 7 notebook with the same software versions and saw the same problem, so it appears to be OS independent.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.13.29"

\paper {
    #(set-paper-size "a4")