Re: (re?)directing compile output to a file

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: (re?)directing compile output to a file
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 18:42:23 +0100

Too far down to read the question so answering at the top....

On my pure vanilla installations of LilyPond (one Vista, one XP) double clicking the filename.ly file causes the LilyPond output to go to filename.log automatically. There is no GUI or window, except for the bit of the program that translates the output to PDF.

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Neeman" <address@hidden>