Re: custom pedal sign

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: custom pedal sign
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 09:42:19 +0100

I don't believe so - without a lot of work. I wrote a snippet illustrating the pedal options available, and it was exhaustive based on my inspection of the code that creates pedal marks. I can't get to the snippet repository now, but the attached PDF was the result of that investigation.

Happy for anyone to correct this.

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Bailey" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2010 7:58 AM
Subject: custom pedal sign

Is there any way to have a different pedal sign? Ideally I'd like to have a ½ in front of it.