Re: Help Pleases

From: Bernardo Barros
Subject: Re: Help Pleases
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 12:17:13 -0300

I also would mention Frescobaldi (for linux systems). Really nice and
not dependent on Java.

Lilypond is a command-line software. You can edit a .ly file and
render it from command-line OR you can use an integrated text editor
like Emacs OR you can use a more sophisticated environment with PDF
Preview and other tools like Frescobaldi or jEdit+LilyPondTools.