Re: Help with sheet music format

From: Jack Cooper
Subject: Re: Help with sheet music format
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 18:44:22 -0700 (PDT)

You can do something like the attached example.  I use this approach all the
time- I have a separate markup section for the fret diagrams, although I prefer
to have mine at the end rather than the beginning of the song, and with a box
surrounding for emphasis.  This breakout method for the fret diagrams works
real
well for songs where there is a capo or complex tuning.  I simply put all the
instructions in the breakout section, and then I just print the (heard) chords
above the notation.

  Jack

--
Jack Cooper, BerLen Music