Re: please help a newbie with partial measures

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: please help a newbie with partial measures
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 08:57:44 +0100

Peter Chubb wrote Tuesday, August 17, 2010 12:48 AM

"Phil" == Phil Holmes <address@hidden> writes:

Phil> Rose, Here's a very simple version of some music laid out as
Phil> hymns frequently seem to be. I think you should be able to use
Phil> this to modify what you've already done.

You don't need the  partials except at the start.

Tick

See some of the hymns I've typeset at mutopiaproject.org.

Yesterday I added a basic template for a hymn tune to the
appendix in the Learning Manual.  It should appear in
the 2.13.31 release.

Trevor