Re: glissando without starting note

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: glissando without starting note
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:05:02 -0400

Hi Pato,

Perhaps a less fussy way would be to tweak BendAfter, e.g.

\version "2.13.29"

anotherWay = \relative c' {
  \override BendAfter #'extra-offset = #'(-4.25 . -2)
  \override BendAfter #'minimum-length = #2
  e'4 d2.
  \bendAfter #4 f4 e2.
  \bendAfter #4 g4 f2.
}

\score { \anotherWay }

Of course, you might want to straighten the BendAfter, or do some other
tweaking... but this is [IMO] a lot more elegant than the "hidden notes" method.

Just a thought!
Kieren.