Re: [OT] tempo detection experiment (using lilypond!)

From: Mike Blackstock
Subject: Re: [OT] tempo detection experiment (using lilypond!)
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:44:26 -0400

Hey, it's excellent I think. I say 'I think' cause I'm on a library
computer and it's hard to judge the 'travel' of the keys and when they
hit the bed so to speak and there's no sound.. Is there suppose to be
a metronome sound?

Nevertheless, I was getting around 98% so there's room from improvement.
(In me - not the program). I see I start slightly ahead of the beat,
then catch up, then slightly behind.