Re: overrideBeamSettings not working in 2.13.30

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: overrideBeamSettings not working in 2.13.30
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:12:49 +0200

On 19 Aug 2010, at 05:24, Carl Sorensen wrote:

If you don't want to do \overrideTimeSignatureSettings, it would be
sufficient to do

\time 9/16
\set beatStructure = #'(4 2 3)

because the \time call resets beatStructure.

That does not work: I get 3+3+3 on that one, too. So perhaps there is
a bug here.

\version "2.13.30"

{
 \time 9/16
 \set beatStructure = #'(4 3 2)
 \repeat unfold 9 {c''16}
}

this gives the attached .png.

If it's not working for you, please submit a file that shows the problem.

It appears when I do this (MIDI part not necessary - just shows motivation for code setup):

\version "2.13.30"

music = \new Staff <<
 \time 9/16
 \set beatStructure = #'(4 2 3)