Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 93, Issue 51

From: Patrick Karl
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 93, Issue 51
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:34:21 -0500

Can anyone explain why "attachments" to entries on the lilypond-user Digest
that get sent to me are defective?  For example, when I click on the first link
in Message 1 (Subj:  Help with my Lilypond-Latex Issue from Marc Schonbrun) in
the lilypond-user Digest, Vol 93, Issue 51, I get:  404 not found, the link
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/attachments/20100819/7e32971d/Screenshot2010-08-19at9.08.20PM.png
 was not found on this server.

I might note that if I look around a little on the server, I am pretty sure
that the correct link should be:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2010-08/png3bvzFgNPJz.png.

Thanks.