Re: Different Raster Size for every page

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: Different Raster Size for every page
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 18:28:58 +0200

Sorry for the confusion.

What I really mean is a simple question:
I want page 1/2 size 16 and page 2/2 size 18 because its the last page and has
fewer notes.

Note: Not really "I" but "he" or "someone". For me aestethics would prevent
such a thing, but maybe there really is a case where this is needed to express
the music.

Nils