Re: Title being cut off

From: Michael Dykes
Subject: Re: Title being cut off
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:24:27 -0400

Actually, when I go to my docs, & open the pdf it looks fine. However, when I print, I get the subtitle, and only half of the title???

-Michael

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 11:14 PM, Michael Dykes <address@hidden> wrote:
Hullo. I have several pieces of Orthodox music, & in all of them the title is cut-off, i.e. I cannot see the top-half of all the letters in the title, only the bottom-half. Now, when I go back to Fresobaldi, and hit `Lilypond' then wait for the process to be complete, and print from there it looks fine. But, I have uploaded all of the original files to my website, & cannot upload them from within Frescobaldi, or do not lik having to go back to Frescobaldi to print. What can I do?

Thanks a lot.
--
In Christ,
Michael D