Re: Different Raster Size for every page

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: Different Raster Size for every page
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 10:55:54 -0700

* Nils Gey <address@hidden> [2010-08-20 18:28]:

Sorry for the confusion.

What I really mean is a simple question:
I want page 1/2 size 16 and page 2/2 size 18 because its the last page and has
fewer notes.

Note: Not really "I" but "he" or "someone". For me aestethics would prevent
such a thing, but maybe there really is a case where this is needed to express the music.

In a situation like that, I would adjust the size of the whole score to
whatever single value makes a satisfactory result. Changing the note
sizes on one page is disturbing and funny-looking. Other solutions
better than "someone's" suggestion: adjusting vertical spacing or
adding/changing line breaks.

--
Thanks
David