Re: glissando without starting note

From: Pato Press
Subject: Re: glissando without starting note
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 16:19:24 -0300

Thanks Kieren!
These works much better than the glissando. I have never used the Bend's, but it really works nice and seams more real to the effect produced when playing.
I'm an argentina tango player and in tango the glissando without an inicial note its really common. And we always have call it glissando but probably its not really that.
Thanks LilyUsers and Helpers!
--
tdy.