Re: Different Raster Size for every page

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: Different Raster Size for every page
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 12:12:19 -0700

* James Lowe <address@hidden> [2010-08-22 09:24]:

Hello

On 21/08/2010 19:02, Nils Gey wrote:
Thank you for your answer, but it was not a question about setting and printing
notation but just a technical one.

Well you could simply put a different

#(set-global-staff-size XX)

For each score on each page I guess?

However if you wanted it scaled down so that margins and the like were also 'in scale' then that would have to be taken into account as well.

So I'd say it is very technically possible.

This doesn't allow changing global-staff-size _within_ a score though,
does it? I'm assuming that the difficulty is (for example) getting the
last page of the same piece in a different size; in other words resizing
on-the-fly to suit the space remaining.

--
David