re: Manuscript Writer To Lilypond Convertor

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: re: Manuscript Writer To Lilypond Convertor
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 17:51:02 +0800 (CST)

Martin said:
> What do you mean with "not suitable" ?
> A Lilypond to MusicXML conversion tool probably will not solve the limited MIDI capacities of Lilypond.
No! If you have Sibelius and its own vst or Garritan personal Orchestra, you can import Strauss's Pizzicato Polka and a piece containing muted trumpet. You'll find Sibelius plays them all as normal sounds, thus arco strings and open trumpet. Why? Because Sibelius needs texts Pizz. and Muted. Another thing is, midi file from Lilypond is not only limited withing 16 tracks, but very bad balanced. I tried to modify midi.scm, but in vain. A musicxml containing p, f, ff, sf and (de)cresc will tell Finale/Sibelius/Musescore to play at correct volume. One more, tremolo, trill are as normal notes in midi, and the vst playback will give very ugly rendering. For example, a bass drum roll will sound like a machine gun.
If there's a bounty around $100-200, I'd like to donate, if some people are willing to do it.
Regards
Haipeng
Martin said:
> What do you mean with "not suitable" ?
> A Lilypond to MusicXML conversion tool probably will not solve the limited MIDI capacities of Lilypond.
No! If you have Sibelius and its own vst or Garritan personal Orchestra, you can import Strauss's Pizzicato Polka and a piece containing muted trumpet. You'll find Sibelius plays them all as normal sounds, thus arco strings and open trumpet. Why? Because Sibelius needs texts Pizz. and Muted. Another thing is, midi file from Lilypond is not only limited withing 16 tracks, but very bad balanced. I tried to modify midi.scm, but in vain. A musicxml containing p, f, ff and sf will tell Finale/Sibelius/Musescore to play at correct volume. One more, tremolo, trill are as normal notes in midi, and the vst playback will give very ugly rendering. For example, a bass drum roll will sound like a machine gun.

您想拥有和网易免费邮箱一样强大的软件吗?