Re: Centering tremoli under noteheads and suppressing lines through/abov

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Centering tremoli under noteheads and suppressing lines through/above/below off-the-staff notes
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 16:49:07 +0200

2010/8/29 Mike Solomon <address@hidden>:
>> 1)  Is there a way to suppress the lines through / above / below over and
>> under the staff notes?  In this example, you'll see that the high A has a
>> line through it, and I'd like to avoid that if at all possible.

The ledger line is shown whenever the notehead is outside the staff,
even if the staff lines themselves are made transparent.  This

 \override Staff.StaffSymbol #'line-count = #7

should make a non-standard 7-line staff which avoids ledger lines for
high pitches.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com