Re: \set TabStaff.minimumFret may cause an unwanted TAB-symbol

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: \set TabStaff.minimumFret may cause an unwanted TAB-symbol
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:34:31 +0200

Hi Phil,
Am 31.08.2010 um 11:48 schrieb Phil Burfitt:

Hi Patrick,

I'm not familiar with the inner workings of lilypond, but it
seems to me the problem occurs when a TabStaff command
(\set TabStaff.minimumFret) is executed in a Staff context.

using \set minimumFret = #5 instead should solve the problem.
You're right, thanks! But it's still a bit confusing to me that the following example is typeset without any problems:

\version "2.13.30"
global = {
  s1
}