Add prefix to lyrics

From: Robert Clausecker
Subject: Add prefix to lyrics
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 20:42:42 +0800

Hi guys!

I want to write a small snippet for demonstration purposes, which
contains lyrics. The problem is, that the first measure of the cited
fragment is the second syllable of a word (Pro - phe - ten, the "Pro" is
missing). In order to increase the readability of this snippet, I wanted
to use a stanza to add this, eg:

        \set stanza = \markup {\medium Pro ‐}

This works as expected, but unfortunately the dash "-" doesn't looks
like the dash which  usually indicates a word-continuation (Entered
uding "--"). Does anybody know, how to get exactly this hyphen?

        Yours, Robert Clausecker