Re: Replies to the list

From: Jan Kohnert
Subject: Re: Replies to the list
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 04:19:56 +0200

David Rogers schrieb:
> * Jan Kohnert <address@hidden> [2010-08-31 06:22]:
> >David Rogers schrieb:
> >> * Michael Welsh Duggan <address@hidden> [2010-08-30 18:04]:

> >> The logic at those links is impeccable but irrelevant.
> >
> >That are mail standards since 20+ years, if a MUA doesn't get it right,
> >it's not the fault of the list. ;)
>
> True and still irrelevant.

OK, I don't like Flamewars, so I'll stop here. But one thing I have to add:
You are using Mutt, according to your headers. Mutt in fact knows list-reply,
at least according to [1]. So why not using this? That would solve all your
problems. :)

[1] http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-2.html

--
MfG Jan